2.28.2011

Deep in the Heart


I've made the big move from NYC back to Texas and am thrilled to have a recent wedding featured in Style Me Pretty today! What an honor. Amy was such a dream bride to work with and had a very clear vision on what she wanted for her day. I love all the organic and natural elements; gorgeous garden roses, sweet succulents, burlap table runners, vintage milk glass and Mason jars, and baby pumpkins. All come together for a perfect fall backyard wedding with a twist. Amy's fun and homemade details really made her wedding so special. Kate Osborne did an amazing job on all the photography; I really love her work.




9 comments:

Liza said...

LOVE! I want that bouquet to be the first thing I wake up to every morning. You're purely perfection Sami dear.

Anonymous said...

Sami,
This is Beautiful! I love the colors and mixed textures!
Congratulations!

Peace,
Shannon Floyd

thinkHP said...

I AGREE!!!! LOVE!!!

heidi

Ashley Arnold said...

ABSOLUTELY love this floral arrangement. Found you on Style Me Pretty. Love your blog!

Amy said...

What kind of plant/flower is the grey that was used in this arrangement? I am getting married in March and I am very interested in using it in my bouquet! Thank you!:)

Sami Volcansek said...

Hi Amy, thanks for visiting my blog! The gorgeous grey textures are the leafy silver foliages of Dusty Miller and the flat textured grey focal element is a succulent. Its has to be wired into the bouquet since it is cut off the low lying plant. Good luck with your wedding! I hope it turns out exactly how you have envisioned your day to be.

Kristin Goldman said...

Hi Sami!

Your bouquet is absolutely gorgeous! Is there any way to get a flower list *or* can it be made and shipped to Florida!?

Thanks in advance!
Kristin

Sami Volcansek said...

Hi Kristin!

I wish there was an easy way to get you a bouquet to Florida. The flower in the bouquet are peonies, Juliette garden roses, Cappricio garden roses, ranunculus, succulents, and dusty miller. Hope that helps!

Good luck with all your wedding plans!

Naomi Alice said...

I love this colors and bouquet. I'm helping one of my best friends to organize her wedding and she chose your bouquet!
Thank you for the great work and inspiration!

N:)